lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2019, 03:38 PM   #1
wldsilver
Not Yet Wild

Default Need help with charger

Okay, so I have a 2007 EZGO 36V Cart.

I have had it for a few years... No problems at all up until this spring. I plug in the charger, plug it into the cart and it blinks red 6x.

I have brand new batteries, they show good voltage, but the charger is doing the same thing it did with the old batteries.

I have included a picture of the charger in question since I would assume someone will ask. I have done some research and found these chargers are not popular and are prone to failure which is likely what happened.

IF that is true, how do I verify and what is the path? Fix it (is it worth it) or replace it... (Need suggestions).

Thanks everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190521_charger.jpg (215.4 KB, 0 views)
wldsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2019, 03:46 PM   #2
LabRat
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Need help with charger

dont even try to repair, these are disprovable, get you a Bluetooth summit II, these are excellent. it great to show your friend that you can talk to your charger via your phone,
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:57 PM   #3
wldsilver
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
dont even try to repair, these are disprovable, get you a Bluetooth summit II, these are excellent. it great to show your friend that you can talk to your charger via your phone,
I was leaning this direction, but I have to tell it really chaps my *** that it just quit.

I assume a general search on the interweb will point me in a direction of this charger?
Old 05-21-2019, 04:10 PM   #4
TexTurbo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Here you go !!!!

One of the nicest guys to deal with, best price AND a site sponsor

https://www.cartsunlimited.net/chargers-36-48v.html

PS. Don’t be put off by the “resemblance” in appearance to your failed unit.
These chargers are the tops !!!!
TexTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:35 PM   #5
wldsilver
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Tex... I assume you are referring to the Lester Summit II and not the Yewy 1200Z which came up from your link.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:03 PM   #6
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

When I click on the link, I see, "3 Chargers to choose from", though the DPI is out of stock. That still leaves two to choose from.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO