lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-24-2019, 12:45 PM   #21
golfndogdoc
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Car accelerator pedal intermittently works

Ok i still need advice...my 2013 Club Car Precedent is still having issues not going when pressing the accelerator pedal initially. I had first replaced the MCOR and that didnt help. Then I was thinking the solenoid was not clicking every time so I replaced the solenoid. No difference. The new solenoid clicks in every time. The golf cart goes on the 2nd push of the pedal and if you stop and start again within 5 seconds or so, it goes on the first press of the pedal. But if it sits for about 10 seconds--it wont go again until the pedal is pressed for the second time. Someone thought the new MCOR was bad but I hesitate to buy another one unless I could know that is the only possible issue. Please advise!
golfndogdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-30-2019, 10:00 AM   #22
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

If Your 2013 Precedent has an OBC, put the FNR in reverse before trying to press the pedal to see it the buzzer makes a sound.

That will determine if the OBC is the cause of the failure when the pedal is first depressed.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 08:59 PM   #23
DOUGHBOYSFAST
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

i am having a very similar problem as the original poster except my cart is a little older and doesn't have have the MCOR, i have the v swipe deal.. same sort of symptoms though.. buzzer for reverse almost never works and the solenoid some times engages the first time i push the pedal but some times it takes several seconds..
DOUGHBOYSFAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 09:01 PM   #24
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUGHBOYSFAST View Post
i am having a very similar problem as the original poster except my cart is a little older and doesn't have have the MCOR, i have the v swipe deal.. same sort of symptoms though.. buzzer for reverse almost never works and the solenoid some times engages the first time i push the pedal but some times it takes several seconds..
I replied to your original post.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 09:18 AM   #25
stedy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

golfndogdoc: My Club Car Precedent is having the same issues. I have to press my accelerator 2-3 times in order for the cart to go. Reverse buzzer works fine. Once it's going, no issues. Just every time I stop, I have to hit the accelerator 2-3 times.

You tried a lot of fixes, but we never got an update on what actually worked to fix the problem. Can you help out with what fixed your intermittent accelerator? Thanks in advance.
stedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car