lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2021, 03:21 PM   #1
BNB1023
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default ET Lug nuts 1/2X20

I have read many posts for solutions, and searched several of the site sponsors, but still need to find ET lug nuts for '09 Precedent.

I bought 10" wheels that are thicker than stock, [lugs must be metric and do not work] and do not want to put in a lift. Front wheels fine, but I can only get back studs to go just over half way through the stock acorn lugs. They are tight, but I want more assurance that they are safe.

Without replacing rear studs, I believe the "ET" lugs would solve my problem.
I need ( 1/2X20 size, open end is ok. Least expensive solution possible. Do any of the site sponsors have these? If not, who does?

If not appropriate here, I'm good with moving it, just frustrated.

Thanks.
BNB1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car