lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2021, 10:06 PM   #1
PDACPA
Not Yet Wild

Default Place to check price (2010 Precedent)

Newbie looking for a golf cart to run around our local neighborhood. Needs to be street legal. I found a 2010 Precedent (5 batteries 18 months old and 1 replaced 3 months ago), small lift, rear seat, LED headlights and turn signals for $5k. It is hard to compare with comparable carts with so many different options. Is there a place to sort of look up values (similar to what a dealer would use)?
PDACPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-04-2021, 05:54 AM   #2
phipps33
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Place to check price (2010 Precedent)

I just purchased a 1987 Club Car DS, street legal kit, new body and batteries about 18 months old for $3000.
phipps33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:15 AM   #3
S-N-R Customs
Gone Wild

#1. Pretty sure the prices vary depending on where you live...

#2. Price should be what you consider to be fair and comfortable paying.

#3. Even if there is a Kelly Blue Book for carts, it doesn’t mean that the “experts” know everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-N-R Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 02:53 PM   #4
PDACPA
Not Yet Wild

I am in FL. Tons of carts for sale around here. I think the price is reasonable (will definitely negotiate it), but not if I need to put all new batteries. So that was my concern with the 18month old batteries' and one needing replacement (FL heat tends to wear out batteries fast). KBB and Edmunds give a guide/range so you know if you are in the ballpark (pending the anomalies). He has had it for sale for a while (but price listed as firm) and answers some questions, but not all. I will go take a look at it and see how firm he is if it is in decent shape.
PDACPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car