lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2021, 12:14 PM   #1
jdpber
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Precedent 215/50-12 FITMENT ?

Is anyone on here running a 215/50-12 with a 1" front level kit? I saw a cart on Instagram that was this setup but I have failed to clarity if any rubbing. specifically the rear bumper support and most of all the front passengers side cable channel.

If there is a thread with this info in it i was unsuccessful in finding it with the search.

Thanks guy and happy carting
jdpber is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-06-2021, 12:59 PM   #2
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent 215/50-12 FITMENT ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpber View Post
Is anyone on here running a 215/50-12 with a 1" front level kit? I saw a cart on Instagram that was this setup but I have failed to clarity if any rubbing. specifically the rear bumper support and most of all the front passengers side cable channel.

If there is a thread with this info in it i was unsuccessful in finding it with the search.

Thanks guy and happy carting
Won't fit. Tires are 20.5' tall. Need 3" lift kit. 215/40-12 max on non lifted CCP
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 01:31 PM   #3
jdpber
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent 215/50-12 FITMENT ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
Won't fit. Tires are 20.5' tall. Need 3" lift kit. 215/40-12 max on non lifted CCP
Here are a couple of the in question. Obviously they are not running any lift larger than a front label block. Thus bringing up my investigation.

Not questioning your info as I know it has been stated by many that 20” will not fit. But further would like to ask has anyone PHYSICALLY tried and failed.

I have 3 sample. 215/50-12 , 20x8.5-14 , 20x10-12

In the hopes for most sidewall for best ride quality. I don’t want to order a 40% if I could have ran a 50% with a front level. Also not trying by to argue.

Also would like to clarify that offset and width carry just as much if not more impact than height. Thanks all.
jdpber is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car