lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
Upstateds
Not Yet Wild

Default Seat Assistance

I just purchased a 2007 Club Car Precedent. I installed a madjax rear seat. In using the cart, the stock, basic seat is very uncomfortable. I would like to upgrade to the club car premium seat but do not want to pay the club car prices. Any suggestions or a cost effective alternative that will give the same look as oem but a little cheaper? I’ve look at covers and possibly new padding but it’s very difficult to locate anything good. Used seats also are hard to find. Any help would be appreciated!
Upstateds is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
new seat options
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car