lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2021, 10:10 PM   #1
merrittjosh
Not Yet Wild

Default 91 marathon moves one time the next nothing

I have a 91 Ezgp Marathon 36v series cart. I recently stripped the shaft on stock motor ( 22 inch tires backseat added and hilly) I replaced the motor with a D& D
Model 170-002-0001 high torque motor and a 500 amp Chinese knock off controller. When I press the gas pedal it may move and second later it will not move. I’ve done every test I can find and think it’s the pot but I’m not sure
It tested at 6200 ohms and I’ve read that anything over 5800 is bad but I also read somewhere that 6200 was ok and it’s the only thing that hasn’t been replaced since I got the cart last year.
Bought new resistor and it tests good in neutral but not in forward it drops about 6v
If you check voltage on f&r in f it reads pack voltage at A it will read 13-14 volt on b . Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
merrittjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
pot box, troubleshooting
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO