lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2022, 08:40 AM   #1
budro35
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 1982 cc ds 36v

I bought the mentioned running and driving cart in title! Noticed that the black and white #6ga wires at center of f/r switch were very frayed so I replaced all 6ga wires with #2ga cables and replaced all 5 solenoids because 2 had been previously been replaced instead of all 5. Now I have no power to the solenoids and the f/r switch shows continuity. Can they be defective under full load?
budro35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-21-2022, 03:05 PM   #2
budro35
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 1982 cc ds 36v

Well success today! Could not figure out why I had no power to solenoids so I took a chance and hooked up a jumper wire from buss bar to other large post to master solenoid and it ran! Removed new master solenoid and reinstalled old solenoid and it ran!!! Guess you can get a defective new solenoid but it drove me crazy! Hope this may help others if you have no power it may be your master solenoid!
budro35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car