lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2022, 11:06 AM   #1
Sail Fan
Not Yet Wild

Default Occasional Clicking Sound / Battery Never Seems Fully Charged

Hello, I own a 2016 Club Car Precedent. The cart has very few hours of use. New batteries were installed in December of 2021. Batteries have been charged regular after each use of the cart. All of a sudden there is an occasional clicking sound when enabling the rocker switch. The cart hesitates to engage for a few second after that. Recently, I've noticed that when I charge the batteries, and wait for the flashing light on the charger to stop blinking, I disconnect the battery and immediately plug it in again and the battery charger runs for a couple of hours again. Do you think this could be a dead cell in one of the batteries or more likely another electrical issue? Thanks!!
Sail Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car