lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-26-2022, 04:54 PM   #1
Jetiemann
Not Yet Wild

Default 1996 Ezgo to 2014 Club car upgrade?

I recently bought an old ezgo that needed work. I’ve lifted it 6” put 23” tires on it with 14” wheels and installed a new txt48 wiring harness with a Navitas 5KW system.

Now I just got my hands on a 2014 club car that needs batteries for $1500. Good deal? Id like to keep the club car and fix it up and sell the EzGo but I don’t want to end up with a slower cart and out money.

What do you think the ezgo is worth now after the lift wheels, tires and navitas setup. The cart has been completely rewired. The only thing that is left original is the ignition switch.

I want to keep the club car low with low pro radials to keep the stability and max out the performance.

Help me out here. I’m new to this world. What would you do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E89A1332-4794-4A19-AA18-0F6169A16084.jpg (230.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2772F69C-A4B5-4E73-9BA8-F056BD17A2FC.jpg (51.7 KB, 0 views)
Jetiemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO