lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2022, 09:58 PM   #1
ducowti
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Rear seat folding section replacement?

May be my weak google-** but can't find anything online or here that's more narrowed than an entire rear seat kit. I need only the folding section to which the rear seat (not the backrest) bolts and which folds down for cargo. That framework is rusted and falling apart.

It's a 2013 PDS TXT if that's pertinent.

Thanks for any direction.
ducowti is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2022, 12:33 PM   #2
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Rear seat folding section replacement?

The frame on mine is simple angle iron and then the hinge is just a heavy "piano hinge". I don't know if it's your frame or hinge that's rusted. If it's the frame then you'll need to buy some Angle Iron from your local metals store and replace that part of the frame. If it's the hinge then google search for Piano Hinges and see where that takes you. I haven't seen anywhere that you can buy a part of the frame or hinge ofr an aftermarket rear seat.

$0.02
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 02:34 PM   #3
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Rear seat folding section replacement?

Do you know who made the seat kit ? any logo's ? If you can find that I would contact the manufacturer direct for that part. I would think if it it's US made you can get the part, if it's foreign dunno...
mrmotoguzzi00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO