lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2016, 08:53 PM   #1
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default Rear spring suggestions and discing

2 totally seperate questions. I know these aren't meant to do what I'm trying but it's all I got. When I bought my txt48 less than a year ago I had them put a bed and heavier I believe 4 leaf Springs. They seem to already be sagging. I carry deer corn back to feeders and the most is when I fill my sprayer up to do some chemical weedeating. It's a 26 gallon. I go through it in about an hour so it drops weight quick. My question is there a heavier set of Springs. I don't care about ride as much as it it keeps saying and I have already cut fenders as much as I think I can

Secondly question. I know it's not a tractor but could I pull one of the atv dick to scratch up the ground b4 I spread some food plot seed out? Without irreversible damage? Thank yall in advance

Matt
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-07-2016, 09:15 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Rear spring suggestions and discing

No to dragging anything with an electric golf cart. I have seen carts melt down dragging a little league base track.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #3
mutley
Not Yet Wild

When they added HD springs did you keep the origional? Simplest option would be to simply add one of the origional leafs to the HD pack.
mutley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 10:15 PM   #4
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Well I just went and looked. The Springs they said were HD only have 2 leafs so I am wrong. So my next question do I get 3 or 4 leafs. No I don't have the originals. Any recommendations on what and where to get better HDS from?

Really? You can't pull anything with electric cart? Does it hurt hauling heavy weight 200-250lbs in the bed?
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO