lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2016, 04:03 PM   #1
clubcartwright
Not Yet Wild

Default LC3 Any one

I've been a subscriber to B G W and have always received helpful information, so I'm hoping someone can fill me in on the Lafayette County Car Company and its LC3 'Personal Transportation Vehicle".SOMEONE WANTS TO TRADE ME A 2002 LC3 for my 1999 Club Car DS + $$$$. I can't find any info. Please help
clubcartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-12-2016, 06:19 PM   #2
crash test dummy

Default Re: LC3 Any one

link to Lafayette County Car Company >>> http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...10/147200.html

Quote:
LC3, based in Fort Wayne, IN took over the Lafayette County Car Company after they went out of business. (2008 ?) The company now manufactures a line of Neighborhood Electric Vehicles that includes a 2 seat and a 4 seat vehicles.

The cars are powered by a 72 volt lead acid battery pack which gives the car a range of between 46-50 miles between charges although I would expect the usable mileage in real world driving is somewhat less than this. The batteries are charged using the on-board charger from a standard household 110V source. Stopping is accomplished with hydraulic disk brakes on all four wheels. Speed selection is available to allow 25mph for use on city streets or 15mph for use on the golf course. The cars some with all the required safety features required for NEV certification.

The LC3 is a golf cart style NEV and comes with a removable hard top. They are available in red, white, or blue.
Old 02-13-2016, 07:55 AM   #3
clubcartwright
Not Yet Wild

Thanks C. D., I appreciate your quick response. Do you know if they are still being manufactured as I am unable to find anyone who sells or services them in the Lakeland , FL. area?
Old 02-13-2016, 01:32 PM   #4
crash test dummy

Quote:
About
Lc3 Inc is located at the address 4007 Engleton Dr in Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804.
They can be contacted via phone at (260) 459-3134 for pricing, hours and directions.
try to call them

lakeland ??

holy cow neighbor
Old 02-18-2016, 07:26 AM   #5
clubcartwright
Not Yet Wild

Thanks again. I will try to make contact.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts