lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2016, 05:37 AM   #11
Off Road SHO
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Need wiring diagram Taylor Dunn B2-48 36V

I can't seem to find the manual for my serial number range. My Serial number is 128458 which makes it a 98 I believe. I can find pdf's of the later models, just not mine. What am I missing?

Tom
Off Road SHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2016, 05:17 PM   #12
Off Road SHO
Not Yet Wild

Never mind, I found it. You have to sign in to get to the right page. Still didn't help though, no flow chart.

On another subject though; I don't see the three openings in the rear end for adding gear oil (fill, level and drain). I found the top and bottom ones and a vent with a cotter pin in it. It looks like these rear ends use gear oil to lube the outer bearings at the wheels so the overflow plug should be at or near that level.

Tom
Off Road SHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:42 PM   #13
sanpanjs
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road SHO View Post
Hello all, I just picked up a Taylor Dunn Burden Cart Model B2-48 36Volt. It doesn't have batteries in it so I used a diagram I found on this wonderful site to verify that the motor does in fact turn over. All of the motor cables were disconnected and two of the lugs had a big jumper between them so I don't know if the previous owner was trying to test the motor, or operate it on 12 volts only.

I have 6 large gage cables in back by the motor and battery compartment. Red and Black are longer so I assume they went to the batteries. The last four are Blue Green Yellow and White. I see 4 labels on the Motor: A1 A2 S1 S2.

Would anybody happen to have a wiring diagram they could post or PM me?

The serial number of this unit is 128458 which according to T/D makes it a 1998 model. It does look like the motor has been messed with though because there is sloppy RTV goop between the motor and gear drive housing.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom
this sounds just like the tug i just purchased! i can take a pic of the cables and set up.. does it have an ev 10 scr controler?
sanpanjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts