lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2016, 12:40 PM   #1
thecabralfamily
Not Yet Wild

Default Cruise Car

Good Afternoon, about to purchase a 2005 Cart, owner says its a "Cruise Car" Cart. 48V system. We have an EZ GO 88' and want to upgrade , but want to make sure parts are even available...any advice. Want to lift and add body accessories and new tires and wheels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cruise Car.jpg (44.2 KB, 0 views)
thecabralfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-02-2016, 01:23 PM   #2
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cruise Car

My advise: For easy to find parts and upgrades, stick with EZGO, Club Car or Yamaha. Everything else is iffy.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:29 PM   #3
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

I don't know anything about the Cruise Car, sorry. Someone else here may. If you stay with the big 3 Club Car, E-Z-GO, or Yamaha you will not have trouble finding parts or tech help.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #4
thecabralfamily
Not Yet Wild

Thank You, just wanted to check if parts were compatible with other brands. The manufacture would not commit to an answer when I called. It's obviously a clone, but made form who's parts.....
thecabralfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:51 PM   #5
Jerico
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

I purchased a 2009 48 volt Cruise Car in April of this year 2017. I really like the looks and design of the cart, but as stated above, it is true that finding someone to work on it is difficult. I went to Cruise Car Inc, and the parts manager was friendly and showed me their parts room which is full of parts, but being new to Golf Carts, I didn't realize the price of parts are high. My cart is one that they imported from China and I am finding out that many of the parts are the same as the Star carts, such as the key and charger. I needed a speed sensor, or at least I thought I did, and instead of Cruise Car's $150 for the sensor and magnet, I purchased a new one on line for $15.99 with free shipping. I suspect many of the other parts are interchangeable.
Jerico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:14 AM   #6
giuseppe1110
Not Yet Wild
Star

in 2009 Star and Cruise car imports from the same company in China.
giuseppe1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts