lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2016, 07:12 PM   #1
boydog40
Not Yet Wild

Default 08 BBB just clicks, thats it

my 08 BBB when I turn they key on all I hear is a click from the silver box that sits on top of the controller, this box is connected to 2 batteries, another set of its wires runs over to the charger port, the rest of the wires are to major plug ins, like I said it only clicks when I turn the key on nothing else happens. batteries are new, cables are tight. any ideas?
boydog40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #2
wthompson912
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 08 BBB just clicks, thats it

Attached schematics
Attached Files
File Type: pdf series-small-wires.pdf (121.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf series-big-cables.pdf (59.1 KB, 0 views)
wthompson912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #3
boydog40
Not Yet Wild

thanks for the schematics but what am I looking for? bad solenoids, bad accelerator pedal, etc??
Old 10-31-2016, 03:19 PM   #4
mckayland
Not Yet Wild

I have one that's a little older than yours. When I hear mine click, I think that's the solenoids, but there are two on mine. Yours probably has two also. So, I'm thinking it's probably not your solenoid. If you take out the seat, then unscrew the screws holding the plastic cover over the rear axle, you should see the controller. There should be an LED in the controller housing that lights up when the key is switched on. On mine at this time, I see a red light that burns all the time and a green light that flashes three times, then pauses and repeats that code. That code is indicating a short circuit in my controller. I have a list of the codes I can send if that will help.
Butch
mckayland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:26 PM   #5
boydog40
Not Yet Wild

thanks for the help, it has been fixed and ultimately sold!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts