lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2020, 10:53 AM   #1
OrdinaryMan
Not Yet Wild

Default Curtis 1228 Programming

I have a Pride Victory mobility scooter with a Curtis 1228 controller. I am attempting to program it using a Curtis 1313 dealer level handheld programmer. The spade terminals and 4 pin molex connector have been covered with a rubber substance. It appears that a blank male 4 pin molex connector was inserted into the controller prior to being coated with rubber. I assume this is to protect it from the elements and possibly to deny access to this programming port. Has anyone here seen this? Removed they rubber and plug? Changed program parameters on Curtis 1228 for more speed and torque?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
OrdinaryMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts