lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #11
bigwheel
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 01 ezgo pds no power

Thanks Guys this is a wealth of info that will help us out
bigwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #12
bigwheel
Not Yet Wild

thanks guys I used your info today and after doing the trouble shooting Im almost convinced I might have been given the wrong box. im not even getting power out of the box for the short solenoid coil wire or the 36v key sw wire. When i brought the old box to the parts store they couldnt reference the P/n on the c box . the last 3 digits on the cart is go1 and the box is go5 if that makes a difference. I dont remember what the other box read and I dont know if there are c boxes out there that looks correct but are designed differently.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #13
bigwheel
Not Yet Wild

reviewing scottyb's schematic showing the power conductors of each curcuit and looking looking at the J1 connector pin 4 ,which is the 36v wire from the reed switch, If that conductor to the controller(curtis 73326 G05) pin is 36v live, wouldn't pins 1 and 9 at least be active (fnr switch and key switch circuit)? Aren't those primary circuits always active to be ready first for use?
Old 11-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #14
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Wink Re: 01 ezgo pds no power

Just another note here. If you have the Run/Tow switch disconnected the cart will not run.[unplugged from the controller] or turned off.
You can jump the solenoid out and it should run when you press the gas pedal. If this happens then the reed wire is bad.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO