lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #51
bacord
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: curtis pmd troubleshoot help

The golframa controllers are reman. here. http://www.programainc.com/. They do auto gauge clusters , a/c controllers for high end cars like BMW, MB, Volvo, Porsche and Saab.So i don't think a golf cart controller should be that hard. But I'm hopeing for the best. The tech at golframa said on m- to b- you should start at full battery voltage with no pedal and 0 volts at WOT does this sound right? I was on a loud job site when he called today and could barley hear him. But He was very helpful and is sending me a new rebuilt one even tho the old one tested fine. Seems like he knew what he was talking about and had a good point when he said that both controllers did the same thing on my cart I sent him my hand drawn dia from post #43 and said something about the voltages on the A post on motor. I emailed and talked to Plum quick today about a bandit motor upgrade and said he may have one in stock and will get back with me for faster turnaround time. Help what else is left? Tha F/R switch looks fine but, I emailed scotty about a HD F/R switch and sent him some Pics and said it looked like a ez go but wasn't sure it would fit for sure. Has anyone used a ez go F/R on a melex??

bacord is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #52
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacord View Post
The tech at golframa said on m- to b- you should start at full battery voltage with no pedal and 0 volts at WOT does this sound right?

Tha F/R switch looks fine but, I emailed scotty about a HD F/R switch and sent him some Pics and said it looked like a ez go but wasn't sure it would fit for sure. Has anyone used a ez go F/R on a melex??
That tech has it backwards.

I answered this wuestion in your other thread, but YES, it will work fine on your Melex.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #53
bacord
Getting Wild

Club Car

what should I try next? It's still slow.
bacord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #54
r_buffs
Not Yet Wild

I have the same problem thanks for the info will do test tomorrow
r_buffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO