lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #31
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: site down

roady, i couldn,t agree more......i asked him to give me an answer how BU went from one of the most used sites out there to a ghost town...and than i answered it for him .............it was because of him and another nameless person who you all know......i told him he should be ashamed of himself for the way he treats people who don,t have his cart knowledge......him and his buddy are the single biggest reason that place is failing and went from #1 to #0......i just could never understand how the powers to be let them go that long cause i don,t care what anyone says if a someone new went on that site and got bashed i know for sure that they not only didn,t go back but if they were gonna buy something they didn,t buy it there............i,ll say this again and i know it wasn,t because of me but their attitudes at least on the board has changed........someone said something to him and his crony......man i would have loved to been a fly on that wall............
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #32
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by azboo View Post
Okay Bubble Boy..........just for you.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #33
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Ess, I solved a problem like this once before when I was doing undergraduate work at WFC University. Your problem is deeply rooted in an exothermic reaction between isooctane, C8H18, or one of the paraffin family of hydrocarbons, and oxygen

Likely you got too many moles in your engine, moles of atmospheric nitrogen per mole of oxygen.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #34
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Ess, I solved a problem like this once before when I was doing undergraduate work at WFC University. Your problem is deeply rooted in an exothermic reaction between isooctane, C8H18, or one of the paraffin family of hydrocarbons, and oxygen

Likely you got too many moles in your engine, moles of atmospheric nitrogen per mole of oxygen.
So, your saying I should shoot it like I do the moles in the yard

I'm off, I'll be back in 5 mins..........
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #35
blake80
REAL MEN GET EM DIRTY

E-Z-GO

Now, I need to find out why my internal combustion motor seems to hesitate on exceleration Or, more appropriately, why the thing lags when I mash the pedal down?.................[/QUOTE]

maybe you left something behind after snatching out a rhino
blake80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #36
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Or rhinovirus!?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #37
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
roady, i couldn,t agree more......i asked him to give me an answer how BU went from one of the most used sites out there to a ghost town...and than i answered it for him .............it was because of him and another nameless person who you all know......i told him he should be ashamed of himself for the way he treats people who don,t have his cart knowledge......him and his buddy are the single biggest reason that place is failing and went from #1 to #0......i just could never understand how the powers to be let them go that long cause i don,t care what anyone says if a someone new went on that site and got bashed i know for sure that they not only didn,t go back but if they were gonna buy something they didn,t buy it there............i,ll say this again and i know it wasn,t because of me but their attitudes at least on the board has changed........someone said something to him and his crony......man i would have loved to been a fly on that wall............

The powers that be do not give a **** about it...that is the problem. (not that I care either) Doesn't look like they wanted to deal with it so they handed it off to anyone who would do whatever they said. Anyone who has spent any amount of time around can see thats what they did. Just happened to be a bunch of a$$kissing control freaks. If thats the way they want to run it thats their right, they own it.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #38
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

again i agree but something happened............at least for now they are acting like adults , don,t know why or how long it will last...........
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car