lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
broyer2005
Not Yet Wild

Default Robin EC-25-3pg service manual

Hello can anyone tell me where I may obtain a Robin EC-25-3pg service manual. I am having trouble with my engine, I have 100+ lbs of compression, and I have talked with a parts house, they insist this is enough compression, however they advised me to take off the muffler system, if the engine will run then its not compression problem, I did this and the cart will run only if I totally take off the pipe right at the engine, not just the muffler. If I blow air into the gas tank it will burn the fuel that was blown in, I am thinking that it has bad seals. can anyone advise me at to how I fix this issue?
broyer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #2
redcloud
Gone Wild

Default Re: Robin EC-25-3pg service manual

I also have the same engine. I have found the complete manual on line free and I will try and find the link for you and let you know.
You may have a fuel pump issue. Check to see if you are getting any fuel pumping out of line when you crank the engine. If not, you will have to get another pump. They do make rebuild kits but they are not much less than a new pump. Also make sure you do not have a cracked vac line that comes from the bottom of the engine to the pump. May not be getting enough vac to run pump.
Best I can do from here. Will let you know on the link.
steve
redcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
broyer2005
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the information. I will check my vac line. I would appreciate the link if you can find it, if not thanks anyway. will ask more questions if this is not my problem if you don't mind.
broyer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
redcloud
Gone Wild

Check your private messages for file info on manual.
redcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 11:48 PM   #5
jshultz
Not Yet Wild

Can anyone point me to instructions for changing crank seals - bought the cart with the impression the engine had been completely gone through. I've now learned it was only the top end.

I've got the engine out and on the bench but now I'm fumbling

Thanks in advance.
jshultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO