lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #51
clubbcar889
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club car help!!!!!!

I rode the cart all day yesterday and plugged it up this morn and it charged for about 30 mins and it was fully charged. Well the charger had turned off.... All the batteries were still reading 12.xx volts after I had ride it a lot. Soo we will see!
clubbcar889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #52
clubbcar889
Not Yet Wild

So I found where the serial number tag was suppose to be on the pass side storage box. But.... It's fell off! So is there another place where the serial number is? Also can I put the speed code 5 on my cart with just buying the programmer off the internet? Thanks
Old 12-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #53
Kingman
Gone Wild

And l thought code 4 was the highest????
Kingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #54
clubbcar889
Not Yet Wild

SPEED CODE 5 PROGRAMMER

This Product Is for IQ CARTS ONLY ! if your not sure please email me your serial number !!

PLEASE WHEN ORDERING SEND ME THE MOTOR TYPE!
I CANNOT SHIP WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION

Speed Code 5 Programmer
for Club Car IQ™ Carts

Controllers known to work with the Speed Code 5 Programmer are 1510-5250, 1510-5201, 1510-5251 and 1510a versions of same controllers.

Other controllers will be added after they have been tested if your not sure what controller you have please email.

!There are two different programs dependent on motor type, when ordering please give motor type ! (see how to determine motor type below)

The Speed Code 5 unit gives you about 20% more Torque over stock code 4 settings, with speeds 2 to 3 mph faster than Club Cars™ Speed Code 4 setting (stock carts with no lift and stock tires are running 20 to 22 mph on flat ground), and when used with a 2speed unit you gain an additional speed that's about 40% more speed over club Car's Speed Code 4™.
Remember not all carts will achieve these top speeds there are many variables including batteries, wires, motor condition, tires and many others. Refunds are available if you follow the refund policy below.

Test Cart is a 2006 Club Car Precedent™ with a 6" lift, 22" Tires, Stock 1510-5201 Curtis™ controller, Stock AMD 3.2 HP motor and one year old batteries. Speed Code 5 speeds of 23 mph to 26 mph.
(SEE BELOW FOR MOTOR TYPES AND PROGRAM UPDATE INFORMATION).

! CODE 5 SOFTWARE UPDATES !

GE MOTORS ---- There is a CODE 5 UPDATE for the GE MOTOR please email for additional information VERSION 6.6.2 ----- Dated June of 2013.
AMD MOTORS -- There is a CODE 5 UPDATE for the AMD MOTOR please email for additional information VERSION 6.6.1 -- Dated July of 2013.

This unit's programed firmware is upgradeable; you pay for shipping both ways and we will upgrade it for FREE!

! HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR MOTOR TYPE !

AMD - MOTOR (black with the top hat style speed sensor) shows the most gains reaching speeds of 26 MPH when tested with above cart.

GE --- MOTOR (grey with the flat style speed sensor) have top speeds of 25 MPH when tested with the above cart.

! EXCEL™ CONTROLLERS !

! EXCEL™ ! controller 1515-5201, I have been able to Read and Write Data to this controller. This new unit will be called Speed Code 5e. The Code 5e programmer is waiting for testing and not for sale at this time.

! SPEED CODE 4 !

!! Speed Code 4 Carts !!
Speed Code 4 does not work with Speed Code 5. This unit cannot be used to put Speed Code 4 into a golf cart. You will lose Speed Code 4 (This unit does not destroy the speed code 4 settings it just resets to speed code 3 stock settings) unless you have someone with a handheld reader or the Curtis software reprogram the unit to speed code 4, you cart should have a sticker giving the code 4 numbers.

! This unit will work for one cart and or controller only ! it reads the controllers serial number and logs it into memory along with the last program downloaded.

Returns will be accepted for 14 DAYS after purchase. To get a refund for the code 5 unit, you must download the stock Club Car™ program into your controller, and it must be logged into the code 5 unit as such; (last program downloaded is stored in memory) if stock program is not in memory, there will be no refund.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #55
dave*m
Not Yet Wild

The other place the serial number tag is located.You have to remove the floormat and pull the cover off of the floor where you adjust the brakes.Where the brake equalizer is under it on the frame is the other tag.If you need a new one you have to take a pic of it and send it to a C.C. dealer to have another one ordered for your car.
dave*m is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car