lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2014, 12:00 PM   #41
cfstokes55
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: replaced controller still no go.

sorry just got a chance get back to you, yes when I hooked up the last wire there was a nice spark, enough to get my attention. , now I will say this I did hook the A2 To B- and A1 to B+ to start with now that scared the hell out of me when I did that, didn't trace them right to start with, then hooked up the right way and it was no where near the spark.
cfstokes55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #42
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: replaced controller still no go.

That is why you only use 18V and a disconnect switch.

With the same voltage applied to both Armature and Field, a sepex motor is configured to produce maximum low end torque, so it should have spun the wheels, unless there was a mechanical blockage (brakes applied or jammed gears in differential and the like).

Plum Quick might be able to rebuild that motor or D&D has some excellent replacements. (Carts unlimited is a D&D dealer).
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO