lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2014, 10:08 AM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: cart real slow up hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieB View Post
Wow, that's more falloff than I suspected with 20" tires, but I was just guessing while you've been there and done that.
Some of these stock carts will slow this much as they age, with worn brushes, resistant wires, average battery packs etc. Add even a small tire size increase and you have a noticeable drop in performance.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #12
vick68
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: cart real slow up hill

Well I took some pictures to the local ezgo guy and figured out exactly what yall just told me, thank you by the way. I have the plum quick motor like you guessed and it has already gotten the hd solenoid installed and I'm going to get a set of 4 gauge cables. What would be a good controller to go with, since everything else is there? I wouldn't mind sacrificing speed for more torque. Right now I'm working with what came with it for 1300 bucks. The motor sounds like it is slow winding up too, I don't know what causes that. Thank yall for everything, I didn't know what I had or didn't have when I first started.
vick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO