lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #1
Kingfish122
Not Yet Wild

Default Ruff n tuff questions??

i have just acquired a red 2 wheel drive 48v ruff and tuff cart. It doesn't go period. I'm about to pull my hair out bc no one is able or wheeling to answer any question about my cart. Please help me.
Ok first question of many.
1. Where can I find the info on my cart? Ex; year, model,serial and so on. I have no clue where to look on it.
2. My controller has nothing on it far as stickers for model, amps, so on. I've looked at hundreds of them and it looks like a Curtis 48v 250A controller that has three lugs on the very bottom flat all in a row. It says for and ex go iq. Can I just buy one that has all the same hook ups? will it work?
3. Do service manuals exist for theses things and if so. Where can I get one?
Any help would be much appreciated
Kingfish122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-05-2015, 08:06 PM   #2
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ruff n tuff questions??

Did you ever get any info on your cart?

What voltage is coming from the battery pack? If the voltage is too low the cart won't move and the charger may not recognize the batteries. A fully charged 48v pack should be around 50.9v.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO