lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2015, 07:16 PM   #11
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: After sitting January and february and this month cart wont go in reverse

The magic sound of a click, when you hit the reverse switch- woooohoooo
I cleaned all terminals again and the terminals on the "other solenoid and the sweet sound of the click occured- yeeeeehaw

check all batteries- two were at 6.45 and the other 6 were at 6.6
the two that read 6.45 were on the far passengers side.

The water level was barely at the top of the plates

thanks for the thoughts, ccfanatic, volt_amper and DaveTM

I get this cart sold, I can then get the 2009 BBB going- its the one that has a catch in the front differential, My son got it to spin forward, but reverse it has the catch in its gidyup
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2015, 08:44 AM   #12
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: After sitting January and february and this month cart wont go in reverse

JMHO.....but I would sell both BBB's and either get an EZ-GO TXT model (if your primary use is hunting) and do the upgrades that YOU WANT, or get one that has most of the upgrades on it that YOU WANT, and then finish it. For sure you want 48-V, Limited Slip differential rear end (you don't really need a 4-WD. In fact the BBB's are not true 4-WD's. They are simply slip differentials in the front and rear, so at any given time you have on front wheel driving and one rear wheel driving. I see no benefit in that.) You need...if you have any hills where you go....4 wheel brakes. You want the biggest beefiest controller you can afford. And on and on and on.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:34 AM   #13
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I do understand great brakes, If you can imagine, coming down some of the Ozark Mountains we have, with four guys and camera equipment.

We do run some ridges, because Turkey do fly Up to the ridges and they dont fly down- At least some old timers believe that- so that means there Is an Ozark ridge with a couple million turkey on it and we will declare war someday soon- LOL-

We do have to cross creeks and small rivers
http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/cv...tml?sort=3&o=3

http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/cv...tml?sort=3&o=4
Old 03-23-2015, 02:23 PM   #14
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Csport....Yes, I not only imagine coming down mountains like that....but here in SW Pa., we have hills, and we have mountains....like mountains where the black bears live. And if you hunt 'em...and I do....you have to drive up 'em....and then back down 'em. Brakes on all 4 wheels are a must!!!

Crossing water is no big deal....as long as the water is kept below the floor board. Getting water into the ITS box is not healthy. But as a general rule, if I can cross shallow water, that's what I go for. I don't like looking for trouble.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:56 PM   #15
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

getting the ITS box wet cause things like the cart taking off on its own LOL
being an older guy, with two knee braces and a cast- I am not the one to run after the cart

if you ever get any bear pictures they would be appreciated- that is bear not bare pictures! if your have the the notion to listen on Saturday Mornings go to talkstl.com. I do a show with Ray Eye on Saturday mornings- its live streaming from 1380 radio.

You really drive the bears down Hill? did they get tuckered out from walking that far? Ray speaks kindly of Pennsylvania's hunting traditions- Paul Butsky and Bob Walker, he always speaks kindly about his PA friends
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO