lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2017, 05:56 PM   #11
Keithsetzer
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 96 ds series with mcor need to beef up!!!

Ok, with the fn1 speed control can you adjust torque as well like you can with the navitas? Also, do you take PayPal? I do like the fact that the alltrax has the fan
Keithsetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2017, 06:02 PM   #12
Keithsetzer
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Also, do you have a website?
Old 06-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #13
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Go to his website there are PayPal buttons all over that joint. Or there used to be at least. Ditch the eBay I recommend purchasing from one of the sponsors or Scottyb as listed above. You won't get their kind of customer service off of eBay.
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:09 PM   #14
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Oh and from your original question where you asked will it burn up your Fnr switch, the answer is yes yes it very well could. So if you purchased from Scotty he will recommend a heavy duty Fnr switch.

Personally if this is for your deer lease I'm very accustomed to running electric carts on their leases. My suggestion don't go cheap get the biggest controller and components to match.
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:21 PM   #15
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

In a series system like this cart you cannot adjust torque like you can in a sepex drive system.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:24 PM   #16
Keithsetzer
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Scotty b, so if I were to buy the navitas that is made for a series cart and comes with the on the fly programmer it would not adjust torque, speed and Regen. Those are the three controls on the programmer. I know the Regen is not the same as an iq cart.
So you suggest the alltrex with the fn1 speed control. And a heavy duty f/r and a heavy duty solenoid? Is that all you recommend?
Old 06-30-2017, 10:35 PM   #17
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithsetzer View Post
Scotty b, so if I were to buy the navitas that is made for a series cart and comes with the on the fly programmer it would not adjust torque, speed and Regen. Those are the three controls on the programmer. I know the Regen is not the same as an iq cart.
So you suggest the alltrex with the fn1 speed control. And a heavy duty f/r and a heavy duty solenoid? Is that all you recommend?
2g cable set
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:37 PM   #18
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithsetzer View Post
To save yourself some real headaches (and a little disappointment) go to scottyb's site which is Carts Unlimited or just click here http://www.cartsunlimited.net/alltrax-sr-series--.html and select what you want. You get the best product, the best selection, and you get the knowledge and experience of one of this sites most respected members.

I cannot add to what scottyb explained earlier in that you are going to get more of what you want from the Alltrax SR controller and for less money. BUT most importantly, he will be there to get you through your process.....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:54 PM   #19
Reddawg454
Grumpy Old Guy

Club Car

ScottyB will get you the best setup for the best price.... don't bother with EBay
Reddawg454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:19 PM   #20
Keithsetzer
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Scotty I just put 4g through out cart the other day. Will that work ok?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car