lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #21
jeepwm69
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZGO 26984 Total Charge III NEW PROBLEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I guess the moral of the story is ........ Don't order stuff from BU ? Nivel boards are readily available from any one of the BGW sponsors.
Yeah, I ordered from them because I was told that Nivel was their parent company. Wasn't sure if I would get a good board ordering from someone else after the redhawk boards that didn't work.
jeepwm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #22
jeepwm69
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwm69 View Post
Yeah, I ordered from them because I was told that Nivel was their parent company. Wasn't sure if I would get a good board ordering from someone else after the redhawk boards that didn't work.
Hey ScottyB, where can I get a nivel board?

Buggies Unlimited screwed up my order AGAIN. I told them to send me an RA and I am taking my business elsewhere. I have seen some horrible business practices before but this place pretty much take the cake.

They sent me a Powerwise board. Apparently the folks packing their orders are completely incompetent. The packing slip even said "Total Charge board"

The kicker was when they told me that I needed to return the part and they would credit my shipping. Then they told me that it would be 10-15 business days before I could expect a credit on my credit card.

I can't believe these people stay in business.

So anyhow, I need a vendor who can pack and ship an order for a Nivel or OEM Total Charge 3 board out in a week or so, preferably in the $70-75 range.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #23
jeepwm69
Not Yet Wild

OK, got a Nivel board from groovycarts. Ordered last Thursday, arrived yesterday. Plugged it in at 7:30 last night and it the charger was off this morning, so at least I know it's not running for 16 hours like it did with the redhawk brand. Gonna check it this weekend and make sure it's working ok, but initally seems to have fixed it
Old 05-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #24
jeepwm69
Not Yet Wild

Nivel board fixed it. Finally got the thing working right.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #25
detroitdeb
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

can youplease tell me how you bypass the relay ?????
detroitdeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #26
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

you would only bypass the relay for testing purposes, never for a real life usage. Remove the 2 wires going into the relay and hook them together.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO