lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #11
bacord
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: New HD F/R switch

See post #7 0 at no petal and 5 at WOT and again how much for the controller. I emailed you about 2 weeks ago about a charger and controller. Never heard back from you but latter seen your perfered email address and I sent it to the other, why put a email address on your webpage you don't respond to. I bought a protech charger from someone else but would like to buy a controller.Heres the email from 7/8/11 and still haven't herd back.

scottyb@cartsunlimited.net | Add to Contacts Edit Contact
Friday, Jul 8 07:50 PM | Show Details reply-to bacord@verizon.net
to scottyb@cartsunlimited.net
cc
bcc
View message source

F/R switch 1 Attachment Download

Images are not displayedDisplay Images
I have a melex about 1987?? I just bought this cart and plan on riding on hard roads no hills (I live in Fl), it has a 350 amp curtis 1204 controller with all 4Ga wires already and plan on getting a Plum Quick bandit motor upgrade in the future after upgradeing the other items one at a time. Do you think this is a big enough controller? I also wanted to upgrade my F/R switch do you have the kit for one for a melex 412. I'm also looking at your protech 36v charger I have brand new batterys group gc2 and I seen on the web the cond time for this size battery is 4 hrs Is this ok for brand new batterys. . I have use of a charger till Aug. How long is your charger on sale?? Could you give me a price for F/R switch and recomended min amp controller for the P.Q. I hope to use stock controller but if it's too small how much for a controller, money is tight for toys right now. Thanks for any help and It's guys like you that makes this forum a wealth of Info. Joe
bacord is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacord View Post
See post #7 0 at no petal and 5 at WOT and again how much for the controller. I emailed you about 2 weeks ago about a charger and controller. Never heard back from you but latter seen your perfered email address and I sent it to the other, why put a email address on your webpage you don't respond to. I bought a protech charger from someone else but would like to buy a controller.Heres the email from 7/8/11 and still haven't herd back.

scottyb@cartsunlimited.net | Add to Contacts Edit Contact
Friday, Jul 8 07:50 PM | Show Details reply-to bacord@verizon.net
to scottyb@cartsunlimited.net
cc
bcc
View message source

F/R switch 1 Attachment Download

Images are not displayedDisplay Images
I have a melex about 1987?? I just bought this cart and plan on riding on hard roads no hills (I live in Fl), it has a 350 amp curtis 1204 controller with all 4Ga wires already and plan on getting a Plum Quick bandit motor upgrade in the future after upgradeing the other items one at a time. Do you think this is a big enough controller? I also wanted to upgrade my F/R switch do you have the kit for one for a melex 412. I'm also looking at your protech 36v charger I have brand new batterys group gc2 and I seen on the web the cond time for this size battery is 4 hrs Is this ok for brand new batterys. . I have use of a charger till Aug. How long is your charger on sale?? Could you give me a price for F/R switch and recomended min amp controller for the P.Q. I hope to use stock controller but if it's too small how much for a controller, money is tight for toys right now. Thanks for any help and It's guys like you that makes this forum a wealth of Info. Joe
I'm sorry I just found out yesterday that that email service is down.... Another member was nice enough to let me know that it may not be working, without getting angry about it. I am glad that you were able to find the charger you were looking for somewhere else... Obviously there is a way you have found to communicate with me or you would not have bought something from me already... so if business is what you really wanted I suspect you would have retraced your steps and contacted me wherever you bought the switch?
We are all here for a little golf cart fun. This business is just for fun. Lighten up a little & enjoy the exchange of information..... I do my best best to answer the many emails and phone calls I get about broken carts and upgrades, I'm sorry if I missed your emails.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #13
bacord
Getting Wild

Club Car

If I was mad would I be asking you for a new "500 Amp FSIP Controller 36-48 volts Tunable output and throttle response" that was a quote off your web page and and is part of package #404 as posted in post #5. In post #7 I tried to discribe again and no price, so I asked again in post 10 and still no price. Nothing against you but when I get itchy to spend, turnaround and speed is important to me but I do my research before I buy. No hard feelings I would just like a price? I don't get mad at people I've never met or talked to,Just trying to support site sponsors when I can.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

$416 or close to that, I think. I have to guess because you never gave your shipping address.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #15
bacord
Getting Wild

Club Car

I tried your 1 email first and waited a while, later I was just checking your web site again and noticed next to one of your emails it said perfered so I tried that address. Like I said It's no biggy just looking for a honest parts guy. I'm the guy that ask the other member about your email. Yea your welcome for asking another member in a private message to ask about your bad email. I'm sorry. No biggy could just give me a price. For location look left about 8" Also I recieved the F/R cam thanks got it in only 3 day from Cal to Fl not too bad.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacord View Post
I tried your 1 email first and waited a while, later I was just checking your web site again and noticed next to one of your emails it said perfered so I tried that address. Like I said It's no biggy just looking for a honest parts guy. I'm the guy that ask the other member about your email. Yea your welcome for asking another member in a private message to ask about your bad email. I'm sorry. No biggy could just give me a price. For location look left about 8" Also I recieved the F/R cam thanks got it in only 3 day from Cal to Fl not too bad.
Sorry again if I missed your email. I gave you a price in post #14. I usually don't have this type of trouble? You got the part in 3 days because I try to use expedited shipping on all items because I know how antsy people get once they purchase something. It costs extra but what the hell? We are here for fun right?
Old 07-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Don't forget, as I told you in PM a couple weeks ago, if you upgrade that controller, you need to make sure you are running at least 4 guage wires throughout the cart, and personally I would not even consider running a 500 AMP controller without doing the motor rebuild. If you do, you run the risk of a serious meltdown.......
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #18
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
Don't forget, as I told you in PM a couple weeks ago, if you upgrade that controller, you need to make sure you are running at least 4 guage wires throughout the cart, and personally I would not even consider running a 500 AMP controller without doing the motor rebuild. If you do, you run the risk of a serious meltdown.......
Do what Gary says, he really knows his stuff and it sounds like he knows your Melex cart much better than I do
Old 07-28-2011, 04:56 AM   #19
bacord
Getting Wild

Club Car

I allready have 4ga wire but 3 of them I don't like the look of and replaced. I Have 4 ga on every wire. Just waiting for the bandit from PQ and should be back Fri, So 4 ga wires, check, Scottys HD F/R switch, check (It fit the Melex perfect) New batterys and charger, check White rodgers 200 amp cont duty 600 peak solenoid, and new syn 10w30 oil in rear end (the cart's) repacked front bearings. Anything else should I look for and how to get the back drums off. Thanks for your Help So scotty $416 + deliverey let me get this running for a few days and let me run it around my hunting lease (farm) and see how it does. I can sell my 350 amp to a friend for the same price I paid. Give me 2-3 weeks and I'll see how it goes. I will post plenty of pics when finished. Thanks for everything I'm off to work, need to make some money for a controller first then tires. Have a good day
Old 07-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #20
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

so, all's well that ends well! scotty and rabbit have always responded to both emails and pms from me promptly. i think it just might be the heat.
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO