lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2019, 05:19 PM   #11
drewbaby88
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2007 ezgo 36v jerky throttle response

Just got home to test the cart with new batteries in dmm.

3.6v with ITS connected to the controller. No variation regardless of pedal position

12.56v from #2 and #3 terminal with ITS disconnected from the controller (this is how alltrax told me to test controller)
drewbaby88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-30-2019, 06:58 PM   #12
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby88 View Post
The cart “works” now. It’s just that it’s WOT and no in between. You can’t ease around at all.

Just checked the LED on the controller. Blinks green once then solid yellow/orange color in Forward

It blinks green then steady green in reverse.
The controller is programmed for a pot-box type throttle (Marathon era cart), so it is not going to work with the ITS type throttle in the cart, and a NPX is not user programmable, so it cannot be reprogrammed to the correct throttle type, or at least not in the field.

Contact Alltrax and tell them the LED only blinks once and ask them if they can reprogram it fo an ITS throttle (four blinks).

If they say no, which I suspect they will, install an Alltrax XCT48400-DCS controller.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 07:09 PM   #13
drewbaby88
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby88 View Post
Just got home to test the cart with new batteries in dmm.

3.6v with ITS connected to the controller. No variation regardless of pedal position

12.56v from #2 and #3 terminal with ITS disconnected from the controller (this is how alltrax told me to test controller)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieB View Post
The controller is programmed for a pot-box type throttle (Marathon era cart), so it is not going to work with the ITS type throttle in the cart, and a NPX is not user programmable, so it cannot be reprogrammed to the correct throttle type, or at least not in the field.

Contact Alltrax and tell them the LED only blinks once and ask them if they can reprogram it fo an ITS throttle (four blinks).

If they say no, which I suspect they will, install an Alltrax XCT48400-DCS controller.
Thanks JohnnieB

I really appreciate it. I felt it was a controller issue because I had walked through all the checks and balances with everything else.
drewbaby88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO