lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #11
ZackMan
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2008 Precedent Illustrated Part Catalog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegrmich View Post
Here is link for body sets I am considering . . just have to find local dealer in your area that can order them for you, if interested:

http://www.custom-inc.com/club-car-ds-body-sets/
Thanks for the link. I have the CC Precedent and the front cowl is a total redesign. That's kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2011, 04:10 AM   #12
SIMON
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

hi guys,i have a transporter 4 club car my problem is when i pressed the accelerator there is no contact on the solenoid but after several times the solenoid clicks twice and then the power is off and i could not get any data from the voltage controller.... ihope you can help me on this ...million thanks ..
SIMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #13
trigger1937
Gone Wild

Simon,.. You should not jump onto just any post. This one started out to be about the "Illustrated Parts Catalong", Which has absolutely nothing to do with your problem. You should start a new post and use the title to describe your problem.

Quote:
hi guys,i have a transporter 4 club car my problem is when i pressed the accelerator there is no contact on the solenoid but after several times the solenoid clicks twice and then the power is off and i could not get any data from the voltage controller.... ihope you can help me on this ...million thanks ..
trigger1937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #14
ZackMan
Getting Wild

Club Car

trigger1937,

This is a followup to my 10/1/11 post. I removed the rear body. It was not as difficult as I imagined. After removing the three hex bolts up front securing the kickplate, taking off the tab in front of the charging port, removing the F/R switch, and finally the four hex bolts attaching the rear body to the top of the battery bucket, I was able to slide the piece right off.

Next I will remove the front cowl and will post once it is removed.

ZackMan
Old 10-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #15
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackMan View Post
trigger1937,

This is a followup to my 10/1/11 post. I removed the rear body. It was not as difficult as I imagined. After removing the three hex bolts up front securing the kickplate, taking off the tab in front of the charging port, removing the F/R switch, and finally the four hex bolts attaching the rear body to the top of the battery bucket, I was able to slide the piece right off.

Next I will remove the front cowl and will post once it is removed.

ZackMan
Nice info, as I may paint mine next summer when the kids are out of school.

I wonder in macco can do it for $200?
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #16
trigger1937
Gone Wild

Zackman,..That is fantastic information. How and what did you do with the roof and the struts that support the roof and attache to the rear part of the body. I'm still in the process of fixing the brake light switch and I have the kit plate off and the entire floor off. The four screws that attach the body seem easy, but the roof and struts are a different animal.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #17
ZackMan
Getting Wild

Club Car

Stevec3201,

Let us know the outcome if you decide to use MAACO's services. The price you guesstimated would be great if it materializes that way.

trigger1937,

I removed the front cowl by just removing the three small hex bolts securing the dash trim up front. After removing the windshield I was able to lift it up and right off. The five hex bolts underneath the front fascia do not need to be removed.

As far as the top, I have not removed it but it has been disconnected for removal. The front supports on both sides are removable by taking out the three bolts (two long and one short in the middle). The rear (in my case) supports were removed by taking the peripherals (ball cleaner, middle basket, and other hangons, etc.) off. There are bolts up top on each side that are removed as well. After all
of those disconnections, the roof is ready to take off.

ZackMan

Last edited by ZackMan; 10-10-2011 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: misspelled word
Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #18
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Very nice info
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #19
trigger1937
Gone Wild

Zackman,... I think I get it. But you somehow got the rear body shell off without taking your roof off,..so the roof must be hanging there via the front supports. That doesn't seem to be a good enough support,..unless you somehow have proped up the rear. My cart does not have any extras attached in the back, except the basket in the center.

Here is what I think I have to do so tell me where I went wrong.

1. Remove the roof including the bolts up front and the bolts on the rear struts.
2. Remove the rear struts, and the rear basket.
3. Remove the bolts that hold the body to the bucket area.
4. Remove the charger plug.
5. Lift off the rear body.

Did I miss anything. A picture of your cart in the current condition would be a great aid to understanding this.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #20
ZackMan
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger1937 View Post
Zackman,... I think I get it. But you somehow got the rear body shell off without taking your roof off,..so the roof must be hanging there via the front supports. That doesn't seem to be a good enough support,..unless you somehow have proped up the rear. My cart does not have any extras attached in the back, except the basket in the center.

Here is what I think I have to do so tell me where I went wrong.

1. Remove the roof including the bolts up front and the bolts on the rear struts.
2. Remove the rear struts, and the rear basket.
3. Remove the bolts that hold the body to the bucket area.
4. Remove the charger plug.
5. Lift off the rear body.

Did I miss anything. A picture of your cart in the current condition would be a
great aid to understanding this.
trigger1937,

Sorry for the confusion. The rear roof supports on my cart are still supporting the rear of the roof. The rear body can be removed without taking them down. Each cart will have its own hicups. I will post pics.

ZackMan
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car