lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Grinds6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 04 CC Precedent parts

I am looking for some parts that will fit on a 04 Precedent. Parts like the headlight, sand and seed bottles, new battery meter, etc.. If you have ANYTHING that will fit this cart let me know even if it's not something that's listed above let me know what you have and I may be interested. The worst I could say is I don't need that part. Posting pics of the items always helps...
Thanks in advance!
Grinds6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Default Re: 04 CC Precedent parts

Grinds - I have a complete headlight and taillight package for the precedent. The headlight is the frosted lens type and tail lights are LED........I bought it and then bought the clear lense headlight type. If you are interested in it.........make me an offer. I think it was over $100 new.

OT
Offtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Grinds.........

Also, I have two brand spanking new brake cables for the precedent drum brakes. I bought these, and then a few days after recieving them purchased disk brakes. I swear, I do everything the hard way and most expensive way.

Let me know if your interested.

OT
Old 01-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
Grinds6
Gone Wild

Club Car

OT: We have all seen in your build thread that you like to do things the hard/expensive way! I might be interested in the headlight assembly. Do you know if you can install just the headlight from that set, or do you have to install the taillights too? I'm not planning on putting taillights on my cart, but I definatly want to put a headlight on. Do you know how much brighter the clear is vs the frosted? I want a pretty bright headlight as towards the end of the golf season here I am finishing up when its getting dark, so the brighter the better.
Thanks OT!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #5
Grinds6
Gone Wild

Club Car

I am also looking for a folding windshield so if anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know!
Thanks
Old 01-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinds6 View Post
OT: We have all seen in your build thread that you like to do things the hard/expensive way! I might be interested in the headlight assembly. Do you know if you can install just the headlight from that set, or do you have to install the taillights too? I'm not planning on putting taillights on my cart, but I definatly want to put a headlight on. Do you know how much brighter the clear is vs the frosted? I want a pretty bright headlight as towards the end of the golf season here I am finishing up when its getting dark, so the brighter the better.
Thanks OT!
You can install just the headlights................that is what I have done. I cant tell you how bright they are.............I havent wired them.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car