lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2014, 09:55 AM   #1
rangersam
Not Yet Wild
Star

Default Star Cart Controller Status Light Blinking

Hello: I'm trying to get more information on why my 2010 Star ev 48 volt cart has quit. Looking over everything before I start buying parts, I noticed the yellow status light on the the controller blinks 5 times, twice, hesitates and repeats over and over again. When I turn the key off, it continues. The only way I can stop the blinking is to put the cart in tow mode. Then if I put the key in and turn the cart on it doesn't start up again until I touch the pedal to go (which it doesn't because it quit) but the status light starts this blinking sequence again. I don't know if it has always blinked when the cart was running or ? Any thoughts, I am in the process of looking for solenoids to try the fix first. Thanks, rangersam
rangersam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay