lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-08-2020, 07:42 PM   #31
RosscoB
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Lithium Leaf pack install?

Yes. I connected it directly to the battery positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majer123 View Post
I am having the same issue. Did you connect the charger interlock wire to the Tech Direct pack? I did the bypass and connected it to the old batteries and i still got nothing. reading 50v at the coil and controller but when i drop the pedal i get nothing. Also I have a 2002 EZGO TXT 36v and I am trying to use 48v tech direct battery. Any help is much appreciated!
RosscoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2020, 03:49 PM   #32
Majer123
Not Yet Wild

And you didnt do anything else? Did you hook it up to a bus bar or anything? I still cant get it to move. I think my problem is that I have a 36v cart with 36v solenoid and it clicks but wont go anywhere.
Majer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 01:06 AM   #33
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

I think your problem is that you have a 56v battery connected to what once was a 36v controller.
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:44 AM   #34
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterM6 View Post
I think your problem is that you have a 56v battery connected to what once was a 36v controller.
I've highlighted the key words to his statement.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 06:10 PM   #35
Majer123
Not Yet Wild

Got a new Alltrax controller from Scotty B and now i have forward and no reverse. upgraded to a sw202 as well. not sure what my problem is but I reached out to scotty again.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:49 PM   #36
Majer123
Not Yet Wild

fixed it. had to tighten down the other posts and now im good! EXCEPT now in reverse at speed everything dies. I have to unplug and plug the battery back in and then it works again. Any idea if the Alltrax is doing this?
Old 05-05-2020, 02:04 PM   #37
Majer123
Not Yet Wild

Where did you run the 4 gauge battery cables out of the tech direct box at? the front panel or did you drill new holes for it? I did just did the same thing and thought the only please to go would be out the front large opening, unless I drill new holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agpfl View Post
I finally got around to completing the modification to one of these packs. Pretty easy and straight forward. Just add bus bars as well as 4 gauge battery cables to positive and negative terminals. Connect the battery cables directly to the cart.

I ordered extra bus bars to be placed under their balancing board. I cut a couple bus bars as spacers for the middle terminals to fill in the gap between the battery and balancing board. Just be careful no sharp edges are sticking up that will penetrate the balancing board. I was not so careful and fried a balancing board and BMS when I created a short.

I sandwiched a positive and a negative orange 4 gauge battery cable between the battery and balancing board.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2020, 10:39 AM   #38
95txtBuild
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

RosscoB I was thinking of adding 2 techdirect batteries in parallel, but it sounds like you figured it out with one after connecting everything correctly. Any issues since?
95txtBuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO