lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #11
yamahaguy97
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: '99 EZ-GO DCS 36 volt motor noise

Yeah I like that about the txt it’s really simple to change bearings and axle rods. I just don’t like when the bearings explode and leave the race stuck in the tube. That’s when I take out the dremel and cut the race in half to pull it out :thumbup

As for rear end noise. I do the easy thing first, check the axle rod bearings. Then pull the motor. At that point you know it’s in the differential if it was not either of those. Then the work gets much more tedious lol
yamahaguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-05-2024, 01:43 PM   #12
crownman
Not Yet Wild

Does anyone know the part# for a EZGO 36V motor bearing? I have# 73120-G07
When I google the # many different bearing come up & customer reviews say it does not fit
TY
crownman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 03:03 PM   #13
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownman View Post
Does anyone know the part# for a EZGO 36V motor bearing? I have# 73120-G07
When I google the # many different bearing come up & customer reviews say it does not fit
TY
That is a standard bearing size, if you get the size of the battery, you can usually get one locally or online.
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO