lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2017, 08:28 PM   #1
usagcr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Led brake lights .???

I have been looking for a light kit that just has head lights and tail lights, but also want brake lights on the rear. And all the kits I can find, have LED taillights, (then naturally someone throws a wrench in the spokes) and says you can’t have LED brake lights they got to be halogen. But I can’t find any nice looking halogen tail lights. (2005 Ezgo txt) just the plain 4 inch round. But then I saw somewhere that says if you have 3 wire LED,S use the 3rd wire for the brake lights. SO can you use the rear led light assemblies with 3 wires and a brake light switch? Can you you use led for brake lights at all ? I don’t want or need turn signals, horn etc.. does anyone know where to get a kit for a 05 Ezgo txt that just has head, tail and brake lights. Thanks
usagcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2017, 09:19 PM   #2
Hossstyl3
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Led brake lights .???

I bought mine on amazon. They are LED's. but I also have turn signals. The entire kit is LED btw. I've got an 07 ezgo txt
Hossstyl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:51 PM   #3
Scoots
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Led brake lights .???

LED lights are wired in the back the same as having the halogen lights. You have to have 3 wires going to each side regardless of led or halogen. In my opinion, led lights look better and brighter, so I would get the led packsge
Scoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO