lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #1
jf eebs
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Extended roof question

I have an 01 EZGO txt with the standard roof. I found someone selling an extended roof, but he does not know specifically which EZGO its for. I tried to attach a picture but I haven't been a member long enough to do that. My question is is there a big difference in the roofs between models or the mounting points, or is it pretty standard?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
jf eebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-08-2018, 04:16 PM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Extended roof question

I have a TXT with the extended roof......you can put an extended roof on yours....the only thing that's different between a standard roof and the extended roof are the mounting points of the rear of roof. so you will need to have the REAR legs to attach it, the front of the roof mounts just like a stock roof. ACTUALLY....on the standard roof the rear mount is on the back, where as on the extended roof the back mounts are actually on the side because the roof is so long. you can see BOTH of the carts I have put extended roofs on in the bottom picture.

PIC53.jpg

PIC62.jpg
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO