lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2018, 07:15 AM   #11
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Back up beeper change.. Kinda..

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanbaral View Post
Thanks, I've found and ordered a couple of them online from https://www.electricscooterparts.com/relays.html and they have them all the way up to 72V.

Now on another note, I noticed you posted a flyback diode. I'm not an electronics expert by any means and wondering if it's required from this small circuit. I've used plenty of relays, but never the diode.
A good rule of thumb is to always use a fly-back diode when the relay coil is being turned on/off by an electronic device.

It is not required if a mechanical switch is being used to turn the relay on/off, but it would likely increase the life of the switch contacts.

There are some instances that you do not want a simple fly-back diode such as a high speed on/off telecommunication application or if the relay contacts will close/open under high load.

Edit:
I would be curious to find out how many actual seconds of audio/music that device will hold and the price when you get it.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-17-2018, 08:20 AM   #12
damanbaral
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Back up beeper change.. Kinda..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Edit:
I would be curious to find out how many actual seconds of audio/music that device will hold and the price when you get it.
I have the speaker and seems to work pretty well, not sure if it’ll be loud enough in actual use but I’ll let you know once installed in cart. You can get it for under $20.

It’ll hold a 30sec wav or mp3 audio file and will continue to loop playback while 12V is applied. Mine will be the theme of Jaws... lol

Speaker info:
http://www.newark.com/pui-audio/api-...zer/dp/47T6513
damanbaral is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO