lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #1
14indy
Not Yet Wild

Default Headlights

I have a 2010 TXT and had it out last night, giving my dog her daily ride, but later than normal. I turned my headlights on and noticed this old style is not very bright. Can someone please tell me what is a very bright replacement and where to order them, maybe the rear lights also?
14indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-13-2018, 06:11 AM   #2
SHRINER
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Headlights

Check out our sponsors for led light kits for a ezgo.
SHRINER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:31 AM   #3
Doubles Shooter
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

LED is the way to go. Either cut in style or the light bar type that mounts under the front of the buggy. I've had both , Much more light than the Halogen.
Doubles Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:57 AM   #4
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I’m not familiar with the lights in a 2010, but you should be able to get replacement led’s for the factory bulbs that are brighter. I did it for my 2001, which has the factory light bar underneath the cowl. There’s plenty of websites that sell them. If you just need a bit more light for driving, that will work. If you need a bunch more light, thenn like already mentioned, a separate light bar will do the trick.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:54 PM   #5
DaveTM
Gone Wild

I purchased one of these LED from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now, I was a bit skeptical as to the "toughness" of this light considering the price. I use my cart almost exclusively for hunting.....and it gets more than it's share of bumpy rides, tree limbs whacking away at whatever....and after over a year.....it still works and works like new. The only problem is the MFG provided 2amp and 3amp fuses which are useless. You will need a 15amp fuse or the light will just fry the lower amp fuses.

Dave
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:52 PM   #6
ag4ever
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have the below lights mounted on my tractor, I can shred the roads at night with these lights, not so much with the stock headlights.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought them over 3 years ago, and still work great.
ag4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:23 PM   #7
DaveTM
Gone Wild

BTW....when I first installed the light bar, I took some pic's in the dark of how much of a difference the LED made vs the regular headlights. I didn't take a pic with just the headlights.....but the first pic is the headlights and the led....the second is just the led. The only reason I don't yank out the headlights and replace 'em with just a cover (no lights) is that I leave 'em there for a backup in case the led bar goes "poof" when I'm in the woods and need to get out.

DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO