lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2019, 03:12 PM   #1
MWC "married w/ children"
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Rear seat.

I just wanted to share my experience I had with the purchase of my rear seat for my 90 Club Car DS. I purchased the steel rear seat from "buggies unlimited". It was a sale and I believe I paid $242 shipped to my door. While doing the install I noticed that the stepping plate was gouged on both ends on the top of the diamond plate. I sent a email to buggies unlimited, and recieved a response in less the 24 hours! I sent them a couple pics, and the next day they had a replacement sent out to me. In today's world that is un heard of. I'm constantly seeing and receiving pppr customer care. But this company has it on the ball. I received my replacement today, a whole NEW kit. Unbelievable!!!! Thanks for reading. Oh and these rear seats that fold into a bed is so friggin convenient.!
MWC "married w/ children" is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-07-2019, 03:20 PM   #2
jdpber
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Rear seat.

There are still a few good American companies with customer service out there. In the past few years my wife and I have increased our efforts to support less big corporate and more local companies, businesses, and goods producers. I have found that in doing this the services rendered to us have increased in quality and reliability. We may pay more for some things but that is well worth it knowing that the money is going to put food on tables instead of upgrade executive mega yachts.
jdpber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:32 PM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

I am glad you had a good experience with BU, but if you read around here or stay a while this site was actually formed because of issues over there. Navitas has bought out them and so many other companies and the quality has gone down. Again, glad your experience was a positive one though....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 06:05 PM   #4
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
I am glad you had a good experience with BU, but if you read around here or stay a while this site was actually formed because of issues over there. Navitas has bought out them and so many other companies and the quality has gone down. Again, glad your experience was a positive one though....
Did not know this, well all I can say is what I experienced first hand. If I do recieve poor service from a company, I will post this too. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes. That was not my attention. Just so glad to see I recieved a good customer service situation. Thanks for heads up.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:42 PM   #5
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWC "married w/ children" View Post
I just wanted to share my experience I had with the purchase of my rear seat for my 90 Club Car DS. I purchased the steel rear seat from "buggies unlimited". It was a sale and I believe I paid $242 shipped to my door. While doing the install I noticed that the stepping plate was gouged on both ends on the top of the diamond plate. I sent a email to buggies unlimited, and recieved a response in less the 24 hours! I sent them a couple pics, and the next day they had a replacement sent out to me. In today's world that is un heard of. I'm constantly seeing and receiving pppr customer care. But this company has it on the ball. I received my replacement today, a whole NEW kit. Unbelievable!!!! Thanks for reading. Oh and these rear seats that fold into a bed is so friggin convenient.!
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:07 PM   #6
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWC "married w/ children" View Post
Did not know this, well all I can say is what I experienced first hand. If I do recieve poor service from a company, I will post this too. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes. That was not my attention. Just so glad to see I recieved a good customer service situation. Thanks for heads up.
Oh no, it was not taken wrong, just wanted you to know and not get the hard knocks many of us have in previous years....
Old 05-07-2019, 10:21 PM   #7
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
Oh no, it was not taken wrong, just wanted you to know and not get the hard knocks many of us have in previous years....
X2
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 09:37 AM   #8
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Old 05-08-2019, 10:39 AM   #9
Out2Sea
Gone Wild

I don’t know what bad blood occurred on their old forum, but the bottom line is they sell through Amazon. A person is foolish now-a-days to buy direct from a vendor unless the price is really good. Have an issue take it up with Amazon or Ebay. Have an issue with a private seller hope they have empathy, and not just a bottom line to meet.

Glad to hear you had a positive experience. I see they sell GTW on Amazon.
Out2Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 10:56 AM   #10
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out2Sea View Post
I don’t know what bad blood occurred on their old forum, but the bottom line is they sell through Amazon. A person is foolish now-a-days to buy direct from a vendor unless the price is really good. Have an issue take it up with Amazon or Ebay. Have an issue with a private seller hope they have empathy, and not just a bottom line to meet.

Glad to hear you had a positive experience. I see they sell GTW on Amazon.
You really need to look around a little bit and read. That is a lot of what this forum is about. Their are some of the very best vendors represented here at BGW and it is not because I said so, it is a well documented fact through their service, sales, and support. Who wants to buy an MCOR off Amazon that some guy at their house knows nothing about except that he got a box of 100 of them for $200 from a distributor in China. Now he sells them to an End User and when he gets it, it is an MCOR4, but he had an MCOR1 and they do not interchange. That is where the wealth and knowledge of vendors like these http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php pay big dividends to the members here as they are tried and true and most all of them have excellent reputations. Point being, with eBay and Amazon you don't always know what you are getting till you open the box. And don't get me wrong, I buy a lot of stuff from eBay (Milwaukee tools, Cable, fittings, etc), but when it comes to my electronics, its gong to be a reputable vendor that I have first hand knowledge of so I am assured of getting the right part, service, and/or warranty at the best price. And several of the Vendors/Sponsors here have accounts on eBay, but I get a better price by going directly to them from here as they do not have to pay Seller Fees.

My best to you in however you decide to do it....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car