lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2020, 03:23 PM   #1
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default FSIP motor on a G22e

Can I fit a FSIP 221-48VSPEEDEY on a 2003 G22e? I know they have a 221-48VG22SPEED but there is a reason I ask. They are both 19 spline. Anyone ever done it? Or know a way to do it? Or even why it may not even be possible?
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-02-2020, 05:31 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: FSIP motor on a G22e

When I did it, it was super close to the coilover, barely fit. I had to loosen the rear suspension to install it, but once motor was on axle, it went back together.

The"EY" at the end represents "ezgo & yamaha".
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:20 PM   #3
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Ok cool so it would fit. I figured it was like that. Scotty also helped me on this. You can move the shock mount over slightly as well. The G22 version is a short stack motor and is slightly shorter, but glad to hear I can do it without moving the bracket.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:21 PM   #4
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Ok cool so it would fit. I figured it was like that. Scotty also helped me on this. You can move the shock mount over slightly as well. The G22 version is a short stack motor and is slightly shorter, but glad to hear I can do it without moving the bracket. I appreciate the help as always.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:53 PM   #5
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

So CG, you think I can fit that motor in there? It is a bit longer but I also could move the shock mount over a tiny bit if I needed to.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha