lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2020, 09:37 AM   #1
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Looking for a bearing spec

I have the original motor out of my 2003 G22. I have taken the armature out and made sure it was all clean. Smoothed the brushes, cleaned the housing... The only thing I cannot find is the replacement bearing spec for the commutator. I have googled for the motor HT Electric 5BC49JB1149 but cannot find a bearing size anywhere. I guess I can pull it and measure it. I might damage it during the removal. If anyone knows the bearing, that would be appreciated.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2020, 04:26 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Looking for a bearing spec

The bearing itself will be marked with a number in the 6000 range, that number can be used to source a bearing at your local auto parts store.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 05:09 PM   #3
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Looking for a bearing spec

Ok thank you. I will see if I can find that marking.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha