lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2020, 04:57 PM   #1
trjosu
Not Yet Wild

Default 2010 txt Pds won’t go

I’ve been working on my moms 2010 txt pds. Last it was used it was working but the batteries weren’t holding a charge so it sat for a year or so. She decided to sell it so we put all brand new batteries. It wouldn’t move. After some research I decided to put in a Navitas controller and heavy duty solenoid as it has a lift but still had all stock controller. Still not moving. After going through the troubleshooting flow chart and reading some posts on here the only thing I’m finding is maybe the ITS. The voltage between m- and b- is not dropping when the pedal is pressed. When I go from battery negative to the white wire at the pedal box I get 6.5 volts. The flow chart says to replace white wire if less than 15. Before I order anything else am I missing anything? Is it likely the wire is bad or maybe the its sensor? In the Navitas app it is reading 3.5 volts from the throttle when fully depressed.
trjosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-19-2020, 07:11 PM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 txt Pds won’t go

Is the cart a 36V PDS or a 48V TXT-48?

Are you using an EZGO troubleshooting tree, or a Navitas troubleshooting tree?

The ITS voltages are determined by the make and model of the controller, so be sure you are measuring between the correct electrical test points and looking for the correct voltage range.

What model number Navitas controller do you have?
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 09:11 PM   #3
trjosu
Not Yet Wild

It’s a 36 volt. The controller is the txt 440 amp. It’s not throwing any codes and I can’t find anything in the manual. Is there a more in depth troubleshooting guide for the Navitas controller?
Old 07-20-2020, 11:11 AM   #4
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjosu View Post
It’s a 36 volt. The controller is the txt 440 amp. It’s not throwing any codes and I can’t find anything in the manual. Is there a more in depth troubleshooting guide for the Navitas controller?
Here is what I have on Navitas. There is a T-shooting guide in the install/service manual and a separate one.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Navitas install-service.pdf (4.16 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf navitas troubleshooting guide.pdf (450.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Navitas User Guid.pdf (2.11 MB, 0 views)
Old 07-20-2020, 09:02 PM   #5
trjosu
Not Yet Wild

So I win the dummy of the year award. Turns out I had inadvertently locked the golf cart in the Bluetooth app. Unlocked it and it took right off. Anyway I’m thankful for the advice and was able to fix the original problems due to the advice in former threads.
Old 07-21-2020, 05:36 PM   #6
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Glad you found the issue.

Thanks for the feedback.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO