lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2020, 07:02 PM   #1
drtbkmxr
Not Yet Wild

Default ID my cart

Hello everyone, i am new to the world of carting and I have picked up this cart. It says EZGO but it also has Bad Boyz Buggies stickers on it. Its a 6 person 4x4 Electric cart. I've look in the locations that online resources have said the VIN tag will be and nothing can be located. The cart has been modified and I'm thinking has been moved in the modifications. Either way I need to ID this cart as best as I can tell its a EZGO Express L6 or S6 but have yet to be able to identify a year. I have upgraded the 8 x 6volt battery system to a 48V Big Battery Li-on kit. I need to ID this unit because I need a wiring diagram badly this cart has been sitting for some time and wires have been chewed through and I'm pretty certain theres parts missing. Can anyone help please Identify a year on this unit?

I also want to know if anyone might have a clue if the standard wiring harness from EZGO might work as I can easily purchase a replacement harness I've have looked up different L6 and S6 models and they are still available. Any assitance can help. Thank you in advance. I'm trying to figure out how to attach photos of my cart but its the same one that is my profile photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image (1).jpg (232.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg image (2).jpg (234.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (231.1 KB, 0 views)
drtbkmxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
vin bad boyz buggies 4x4
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO