lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2021, 06:40 AM   #1
GradyTX
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default All the parts are in....

Well, I THINK I have all the parts in....heh.. usually starts that way, but we will see ;) I still need to drop the lower plate on the differential and clean it all out and re-seal that, then put that back together. Then run the last of the wires and clean that up.

I went and picked up the batteries. A little bit of a let down, but.. eh.. got good batteries anyways.

I ordered a package deal from bestcarts.net of 6 US 8VGCHC XC2 183ah batteries and a 650w Lester II Summit charger. I think it was like 1236, but I had to drive about 2-2.5 hours one way to pick them up. Eh... not a big deal... needed to get out of the house anyway.

Well, they did not carry those in stock, so had to wait a week or so. Again, not a big deal.

I COULD have ordered the US 8VGC XC2 batteries, with the 170ah, and those were in stock... but, I opted to pay like 72 bucks more for the nicer ones..

So, drove there, picked them up... now, the guy at the distribution place caught that the driver grabbed the wrong "red ones".. so, I did not look.. MY fault.. heh.. but we kept chatting about 183ah and why I opted to get the nicer ones since I was doing it anyway.

I got home.. 5 hours round trip.. and it was the 170AH batteries.

They had typed it wrong from the bestcarts people to the battery distributor.

Eh.. they tried to fix it.. said US was backordered on the ones I wanted, so.. not worth the hassle.. they are still nice batteries at like 139 each... so, took the refund heh.

Other than that.... hope to have it fully together soon. Just been a busy week. Still some touch-up painting and trim to fix, but... should have all the major stuff.

R
GradyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO