lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
genaris
Not Yet Wild

Default Gas G3 sun classic Exhaust modification?

I'm going to move the flow direction from my g3. Too many fumes. What is the best results. I have the option of just cutting the tip off and weld it back on pointing out instead of in and extending if needed. or I was thinking of just adding a flexible line and run it out the back. Would this change the performance of the engine? What is the best way to get rid of the exhaust fumes swirling in the cab?
genaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Gas G3 sun classic Exhaust modification?

It depends on where the fumes come from, if they swirl around behind the cart and come in you would be better to go out the side someplace not the rear. The stock exhaust tries to push the exhaust into the grass more or less, that usually works ok up to 12mph. A cab might make it worse by blocking the air flow over the cart.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
chompy
Getting Wild

Default Re: Gas G3 sun classic Exhaust modification?

I usually cut the tip and face it out. Knocks down the fumes by 70%
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha