lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2011, 03:48 AM   #11
onlyonmonday
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Disc Brakes

LINKS.

Where are the links.

It would save us "Not A Clues" a lot of time and brain cells.

Is there a size too be used ??
How are they installed ??
What is the costs ??
ETC
onlyonmonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #12
Davemuzz
Getting Wild

My cart is built for hunting the hills of SW Pa. And, I mean we have HILLS here. When I first got my cart and used it on rainy days.....I thought I was going to "crash 'and burn" as I locked up the rear wheels and simply was not going to stop coming down a few hills.

I then installed a set of Jakes hydraulic front disc and now there isn't a hill that I fear!!! I can stop in the middle of any of 'em. Plus....I do like the fact that I left the factory drum's on the back should I have a malfunction of either the front or rear....I will still have stopping power.

Dave
Davemuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #13
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Wink Re: Disc Brakes

Non lifted brake kits mean they didn't come with the little extenders for the cables no biggy. I think he ordered them though. I have bunches of them.
Some carts don't need them even if they are lifted. My 04 didn't but I had to readjust the whole cable system for them to grab the same.For the money you can't beat them.
I sold over 100 sets since last spring and they are great additions to a basic cart
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:39 AM   #14
Tony M
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy4639 View Post
Non lifted brake kits mean they didn't come with the little extenders for the cables no biggy. I think he ordered them though. I have bunches of them.
Some carts don't need them even if they are lifted. My 04 didn't but I had to readjust the whole cable system for them to grab the same.For the money you can't beat them.
I sold over 100 sets since last spring and they are great additions to a basic cart
+1, I bought a set from Andy for a lifted cart and mine is lifted, I did not even use the cable extenders, just had to move the brake cables out of the stock holders it worked out great without them.
Tony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO