lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
Rookles
Not Yet Wild

Default Drive belt for Carryall 295?

Hi folks. I am trying to order a replacement drive belt for my diesel Carryall 295. The serial number is RF0936-049829, so if I am correct, it is a 2009 model (if not, please let me know).

I did some research and the parts manual (2009-2011 XRT 1550 and Carryall 295 -Gasoline and Diesel Vehicles) called for the following part number:

I was searching for it to order online, but it was saying it was for a 294 (not sure what the difference really is). I also see a lot of other belts online that say they fit Carryall 295s, but the size differences are varied greatly.

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and I am at the whim of online purchase. I tried contacting a couple ClubCar dealers and I have gotten zero response (my current situation wont allow me to make direct phonecalls, so email is all I have).

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to order a belt and wait the 2 weeks for it to get here, just to realize that it isnt the right one. Thanks a lot, folks!

-Nick
Rookles is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-28-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: Drive belt for Carryall 295?

Welcome to BGW, and thank you for your service Nick!

I tried to do some research for you... and this is a tough one! (for me anyways!)
Yep, you have a 2009, that I know!
I checked my CC dealers website for your belt, and he has nothing listed for a 295, (just the 294 and other standard belts)

IF... you have your cart in Afghanistan, the only thing I personally can tell you is to check the existing belt itself for the part number,
IF... it's at home, see if you can get someone to check it for you,

OR... wait a few days for someone here to chime in that has a Carryall 295.

I wish I could help you as much as your helping us!
Again thank you... and be safe!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #3
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

*EDIT* I just found that the 294 and 295 use the same belt!

#1023749-01 (1-3/16" x 48-1/4")
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 AM   #4
Rookles
Not Yet Wild

Awesome! Thanks alot for the prompt response. Its a vehicle that we signed for from the unit we replaced and the belt was shredded and in pieces, so I couldn't really go off of what was on hand.

Thanks again, looks like in another week or so I won't have to hitch rides or walk everywhere anymore. :) Have a good day!
Old 03-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
cramblit26
I'm 'That Guy"!

Mixed Breed

From a fellow Service Member, Be Safe and have fun. And I solute you for your service. Take Care. If you need anything else let us know.
-LS3 Cramblit
NMCB 26 USN
cramblit26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:46 AM   #6
Rookles
Not Yet Wild

Thanks and my hats off to you as well.

I worked with some Seabee MUSE Techs back in my US Army Prime Power days, then had the pleasure of working with NMCB 4 and 28 at Balad during OIF '07 (if my memory is doing me justice).

Now I am a Warrant for an Army construction battalion and I have to keep reminding myself that they aren't Seabees so not to expect so much out of them.

Tags
carryall, drive belt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car