lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
kinkydoints
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

Default resistor wire

Im working on a carry all 2 with the fe290, the pair of carts here have a resistor wire connecting both small terminals on the solenoid. now we also have a older precedent it does not have that wire on those small terminals . Did club car add this wire to newer models and what for ? I have looked trough my service manual and parts cat. does not show or mention that resistor wire.
I have had to put an aftermarket "cheap" solenoid on two months ago and it was cooked just the other day. now CC solenoids are taller and run45.00 . these carts are run all day on by the maintaince crew.
kinkydoints is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
fe290, resistor wire, solenoid
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car