lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
kbreaux
Not Yet Wild

Default Charger won't charge

I have a club car and my batteries were fairly dry. I filled with water and plugged the charger in and nothing happened (charger did not kick on). Prior to this, I did not have problems with the charger. Does this sound like a charger problem or a computer problem?
kbreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-29-2014, 10:06 PM   #2
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Charger won't charge

Dry batteries may very well and likely are DEAD batteries.... Plates that are exposed to air will corrode than that is a death sentence.

How long as the batteries been in this condition and/or how long since the cart was last used?

What is your total pack voltage? If it has fallen too much the charger will not kick on unless the charging relay is bypassed in the charger.
teecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car